Romance? and TTC

SO n I have been TTC since Nov and no luck. Last cycle, we TTC the entire week before during and after ovulation. There is no more romance when we do it. We're not even affectionate with each other between cycles. Anyone else going thru the same thing?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe don't mention that you are ovulating to your dh..just act as if you normally would. Maybe he will think you just want him. Of course you know that you are trying but maybe he wont feel so stressed and feel like its a chore if he doesnt know.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think that you have to be careful of that, easier said than done., I know. All too many times you hear of people who "stopped trying and it happened", when you stress over it and it is not fun anymore it can hinder things as opposed to help. My advice would be to stop thinking about it so much and just have fun. Make love to your SO, don't just have sex. Remember WHY you want to have a child together and focus on that. Good luck!
    Harris06

Answer by Harris06 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2010