i don't have a baby tub yet to give my baby a bath........

how can i give my baby a good bath (not a sponge bath) with out a baby tub?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Use the kitchen sink. Put down a small handtowel in the bottom (to help prevent slipping) and fill it with just a few inches of water. Be sure you're supporting the baby with one hand at all times.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The kitchen sink works great i didnt buy a bath tub i had a bera sponge from walmart when she got big enough
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I either bathe him in the sink or with me.
    Buttersmom

Answer by Buttersmom at 9:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Fill up the tub a little put down a fluffy towel it works great!
    RedneckMommy88

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Well I was going to message you and ask you this but your anonymously but I have 2 extra tubs and I use one at my house and one at my boyfriends but I have a tub that has never been used before but i cant take it back because I dont have the wrapper on it anymore because we thought we'd use it. So if you want me to I can UPS it to you or whatever. Just let me know?!
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My fiance would get his swimming trunks on and sit in the bathtub with her while I washed her. She loved playing in the water. Now she is too much of a wiggler and we had to invest in a baby tub. It was fun to play with her in the water though.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Give me your address and I will send you one with a spa and shower attachment. My baby boy is too big for it now, but he loved it.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I got two bathtubs when my little one was born. I may have only used one a few times. I either would put him in the tub with me and hubby would take him out and dress him, or when he got bigger, bathed him in the kitchen sink. It's so easy in the sink and doesn't kill your back cause you're not leaning over the tub.
    boyerbaby

Answer by boyerbaby at 2:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I held mine in the shower with me. They loved it. It all depends on the age too.
    strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 10:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 10:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2008