What kinds of things do you do for your man that he.......

doesn't do for you. ...........

1. I do his feet (clean them up clip nails cut cuticles ect.
2. I call him throughout the day at least once
3. I give him kisses

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 2:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• 1). lay out his clothes so he can take a shower
    2).Text him something sweet every night when he is at work
    3).rub his whole body 2 times a week something more
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• well my man does a lot i get foot rubs and back rubs he kisses on me all the time and when we arent together we call and text....the only thing that he doesnt do is scrub the toilets and cook....which is fine with me cuz he does the dishes and laundry
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I really can't think of anything... now he does a lot for me that I don't do for him...except I initiate kisses and such

Like he rubs my feet, back, arms, legs, head, whatever
    He calls mew when he's at work
    He cooks and cleans the bathroom (I refuse)
    as far as regular day to day stuff he does more.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I make him breakfast but he makes coffee.
    I get his clothes while he is in the shower but he will run my bath.
    Oh now wait when our boys were little he could not stand to change poopy diapers. I did that and if they got sick I cleaned the mess up. But he does A LOT of house work and yard work.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• hmmm my man actually does alot for me but i do most of the cooking,laundry and housework.

i lay out his towel and wash cloth for his shower after work
    i fold and put away his laundry that i cleaned
    i rub his back,arms and legs several times a week.
    i am constantly picking up after him.
    kelly32

Answer by kelly32 at 6:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I put the babies to bed every night (twins) so he can rest. I run errands for him when he asks. I pick up our twins from the sitters once a week so he can go home and rest. (He gets off work before I do by a few hours so he usually does this), I try to do yard work because he has a bad back and gets heat exhaustion. He usually will kick me off this duty though but I keep trying. I close cabinets he leaves open and don't complain. He does so much for me that I am always trying to find new things to do for him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I do his laundry, cook his meals, choose his clothes but only on Sundays(he's not good at matching suit with shirt and tie), keep the house clean, iron his shirts. Here are a few things that he does for me that I don't do for him: he goes to work every day and has always provided me with the necessities of life. He calls me at least once during the day every day just to see how I'm doing. He calls again every afternoon to see if he can pick up anything for me on his way home from work(has done that for more than 40 years). He takes care of all the upkeep on the outside of our home. Anything that breaks, he takes care of fixing. He grows a garden every summer--tills it, plants it, keeps the bugs off it. He has always gone with me to visit relatives, attend weddings, funerals and homecomings. He has never once given me reason to suspect there was nor ever could be any other woman for him but me!!! That's the best!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Cooking, that's the only thing i can think of. We're pretty equal with everything else.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There isn't enough space to type it all but he balances it out with the sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Hmmm... hard to think of any. I prepare him a snack when I get home from work. I do the laundry. I make the bed. That's about it. He does many many things for me that I don't do - like fix my computer, clean out the garage, takes out the garbage, kills bugs and spiders... can't list em all.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2010