Kids say the darnest things??LOL

Funny story to tell and wondering if you guys have any???????

So I have a 4 year old brother.
The other day him and my mother were looking at old photos and he saw one of my mother when she was pregnant.
My mother says "yes that was before you were born and you were in my stomach"My little brother got the most disgusted look i mean scared out of his mind and said"Mommy why did you eat me"
LOL My mom just died laughing for like ten minutes and finally was able to come back with"oh son mommy didn't eat you iwas pregnant with you" ect.
Then she just kinda stopped trying to explain it but i think he understood she didnt eat him.LOL

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 3:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Haha, that's great. My daughter is a little younger. She's just under two and a few weeks ago she opened the shower door when Daddy was in the shower. She then points to his "jewels" and asks, in a concerned little voice, "what happened?" He sputtered "nothing happened, that's just the way it is." I busted out laughing and told her that was where daddy peed from and it looked different from mommies while also saying to him that she's used to seeing us. But she just kept pointing and asking "what happened" so I ended up laughing hysterically while he defesively kept saying "nothing happened" and closed the door.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A friend of mine just told me one yesterday. We've been having a very stormy summer so far. One morning at breakfast her just turned 4 year old son asked her if they were growing any tomatoes. She said they were. He very seriously asked her. "Are they going to get very big?" She said she hoped so. He looked very concerned and asked. "Are they going to smash our house down? Because I don't like hiding from them in our basement!"
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My dh and I were making dinner the other night while our 2yo dd played in the other room. I didn't hear her for a minute or so and called out "What are you doing in there?" to which she replied in her most angelic voice..."Doin' somtin wong!"
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 5:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• my 5 yr old son was watching the news about Mcdonalds being sued because of the toys in Happy meals make kids eat unhealthly food, i asked him what he thought about no toys in Happy meals, he stated then it wouldnt be a Happy Meal anymore, it would be a Sad meal then, so i said, ok what iF they kept the toy in, but had milk, apple or carrot sticks and a peanut butter/jelly sandwich, he says no no no, then it would be the WORSTEST MEAL.
    Windwalker2002

Answer by Windwalker2002 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• That's funny.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 6:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• So my daughter is 2 and a half and we are working really hard on the sharing thing. She said mommy who are you married to? I said I am married to daddy. She paused and she said yes! and I am married to papa (grampa). I said no baby Nee Nee(grandma) is married to papa. She was silent for about a minute and said no mama... Nee Nee has to share! I said one thing we dont share baby is husbands!!!! VERY IMPORTANT LESSON LOL!!!!!
    EmandMike

Answer by EmandMike at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• LOL that is funny. My two year old told my sister this evening, "Auntie you pissed me off."

LOL.. a little different, but it was hilarious hearing a two year old telling someone that they pissed her off. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Kids are so funny! my son is always saying or doing things that crack us up
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• my 9year old said that fergy sounds hot but is so scary looking.
    usmcwifee

Answer by usmcwifee at 5:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2010