anyone tried a work from online program THAT WORKS AND HAS SOME OUT COME? =)

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nope but I'm also interested to know.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have been with my home business for over a year and love what I do. It is refreshing because I'm not selling products or throwing parties, I get to help people save money :-).

There are tons of options out there you just have to look around and decide what you will or won't do. Some tips are:
    -Don't pay for a "job"
    -Any Business will have a cost to run it(mine is $19.95/yr)
    -NEVER pay for information
    -Ask for the address to the companies headquarters(NO P.O. Boxes)
    -Make sure it is something you will enjoy doing because you will need to WANT to do it to have the motivation that is needed to WAH.

Hope that helped :-) Good Luck!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes,. I work with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., Not only is that pay excellent but you also get benefits(if you chose too).

I use my lawyer services for everything that it may be used for. Its amazing how many legal situations you really have when you know you have a lawyer, otherwise you never think of them as legal.

Im still quite pleased with my cell phone bill going from $!000 to $500. Fair billing is something especially people just let go cause they dont have access o a lawyer.

Best decision ever to work at home with Pre-Paid Legal.

Let me know if you would like more information.

Emma Weekly-Work @ Home Specialist

EmmaWeekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon and love every minute of it. I am making great money for selling an awesome product and have fun doing plus getting out and meeting new friends. I couldn't ask for anything better!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

income 4 you

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, I love what I do! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have an opportunity that I would be glad to share with you--only if you're interested in fitness and helping others reach their fitness goals, message me for details :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 12:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2010

• I do not promote any one home job/business but I LOVE helping other moms work at home.  I've developed a website http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/ if you are interested in checking it out.

Also, feel free to read a special report I wrote and get additional info on working at home..  http://www.stepstoworkathome.com/

I've worked at home for many years. Failed miserably (like 95% of people). I finally realized what is needed and what most people don't do, however, it is getting more popular.  You can read that special report too if you click the above link.  It will guide you. 

Good luck.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions. :)

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2010