ever have a biopsy done?? help

hi ladies i am over a week late for my monthly...well i got a biopsy done last tuesday becuz of abnormal cell from a pap i had done..well i got the pap and bio at planned parenthood, i told them before they did the bio that i was late well they did a test came back like a min later and said it was neg... a day after i got it done i had bad stomach ache feeling but no cramps..well it was thurday that week i was sleeping and i rolled over and felt something gush out of me, turns out i was bleeding bright red and pretty heavy but i also had a stomach pain (like right in the middle of my pervic bone and lower stomach area but it wasnt like a really painful pain)i bleed thurday and all of friday pretty heavy brightred, (no cramps what so ever )(i always cramp when i have a period) well it stopped suddenly fridaynight sat.moring.... do u think it was my period or just bleeding from the biopsy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it was just bleeding from your biopsy. I have really really bad cramps after mine. Call your OB just to ease your mind.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I had a bioposy for the same reason as you except I was 13 weeks pregnant and I also bleed for a few days on and off , but the doc kept assuring me it was not hurting my baby and the bleeding was only from the bioposy. I am now 21 weeks along and all ended well. Im sure yours also was just from the bioposy but it cant hurt to call and ask the ob , thats what there for :) Good Luck
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 8:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• thanks ladys, i really feel like i am preg. i will test tomorrow mornig again just in case
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010