ever have a biopsy done?? help

hi ladies i am over a week late for my monthly...well i got a biopsy done last tuesday becuz of abnormal cell from a pap i had done..well i got the pap and bio at planned parenthood, i told them before they did the bio that i was late well they did a test came back like a min later and said it was neg... a day after i got it done i had bad stomach ache feeling but no cramps..well it was thurday that week i was sleeping and i rolled over and felt something gush out of me, turns out i was bleeding bright red and pretty heavy but i also had a stomach pain (like right in the middle of my pervic bone and lower stomach area but it wasnt like a really painful pain)i bleed thurday and all of friday pretty heavy brightred, (no cramps what so ever )(i always cramp when i have a period) well it stopped suddenly fridaynight sat.moring.... do u think it was my period or just bleeding from the biopsy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have had several biopsies and nothing like that has ever happened. I would call the office and let them know so that they can check you for something else if need be.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 7:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i had a biopsy done as well and the most bleeding i had was very little..id go to the dr if i were u
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would think it was your period but I can't be sure you know? I've had one and it turned out I WAS pregnant. I never experienced bleeding like that. Only a little following the biopsy.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 4:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I also had a biopsy and I never bled like that,I spotted a little that afternoon,but that's it.. Good Luck!
    mamaof0304

Answer by mamaof0304 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010