ever have a biopsy done?? help

hi ladies i am over a week late for my monthly...well i got a biopsy done last tuesday becuz of abnormal cell from a pap i had done..well i got the pap and bio at planned parenthood, i told them before they did the bio that i was late well they did a test came back like a min later and said it was neg... a day after i got it done i had bad stomach ache feeling but no cramps..well it was thurday that week i was sleeping and i rolled over and felt something gush out of me, turns out i was bleeding bright red and pretty heavy but i also had a stomach pain (like right in the middle of my pervic bone and lower stomach area but it wasnt like a really painful pain)i bleed thurday and all of friday pretty heavy brightred, (no cramps what so ever )(i always cramp when i have a period) well it stopped suddenly fridaynight sat.moring.... do u think it was my period or just bleeding from the biopsy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• I would call my Dr in the morning. I bet its nothing serious but to give you peace of mind just call. Big Hugs
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• well i got it done at a planned parenthood and when i called they said its prob just my period and not to worry about it, even though i told them i wasnt experience any period like symptoms.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 4:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2010