ever have a biopsy done?? help

hi ladies i am over a week late for my monthly...well i got a biopsy done last tuesday becuz of abnormal cell from a pap i had done..well i got the pap and bio at planned parenthood, i told them before they did the bio that i was late well they did a test came back like a min later and said it was neg... a day after i got it done i had bad stomach ache feeling but no cramps..well it was thurday that week i was sleeping and i rolled over and felt something gush out of me, turns out i was bleeding bright red and pretty heavy but i also had a stomach pain (like right in the middle of my pervic bone and lower stomach area but it wasnt like a really painful pain)i bleed thurday and all of friday pretty heavy brightred, (no cramps what so ever )(i always cramp when i have a period) well it stopped suddenly fridaynight sat.moring.... do u think it was my period or just bleeding from the biopsy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If the amount and type of bleeding was unusual for you, then you should get checked just to make sure that all is well.

Answer by Bmat at 5:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It's very hard to say.
    I've had a biopsy done several times and I hardly bled. It's possible it was your period.
    It's normal to feel cramping, or some stomach pains during and following the colpo.

However, I would call your doctor anyways. Since it was so close to your period time it could be either.
    Did they say how big of an area they biopsied?
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 8:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• no they didint, but i know when they did it it hurt really bad, she did about 3-4 cuts but then scrapped my cervics with something that hurt so bad i wanted to cry.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010