feeling a bit down..

so i feel a little depressed(hormonal) my 2 friends are 15-17 weeks pregnant and look huge with first babies im 20 weeks with my 2nd and nope nothing, i know its cause im overweight(240) but man its sad to go out with them cause they get the when are you due and she says we are all pregnant and they always look at me like oh you are 2.. im like ya 20 weeks.. i hate it :( its depressing dont help when ur hormonal to start with!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hugs momma
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I know how you feel, I'm overweight too and people just say I look like i'm fat. THANKS! lol I carry in anyway, so even now at 36wks, I don't even look like i'm pregnant....yay for us! *huge hugs*
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No one will ever be accepted in today's society for being perfect. Even if they don't know right away, it doesn't matter. I'm not overweight, and I'm due in august and people think I'm fat. I lose all the weight after I have the baby and no one new to me can tell that I'm pregnant. I think it looks obvious, but I guess pregnancy makes me rounder or soemthing, even though I don't gain much. My baby stays sideways til my last month. The same thing probably happens to you. Don't let it get you down, you have enough to worry about and you don't want to stress the baby. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Hormones can throw off any pregnant woman. They suck! lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Big girl here, too. I know how you are feeling. I felt the same way with my last pregnancy. You aren't alone. Hugs to you! :)
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• One of my neighbors is a big women, and she was pregnant, and I really never knew.
    I just couldn't ever tell that she was, I wish I would have known though.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010