What do you use to take your eye make-up off?

What for a cleanser.. what is your skin type?

munchkinaplenty

Asked by munchkinaplenty at 8:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Olive oil for the eye makeup. Philosophy's 'Purity' to wash my oily skin.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i use marykay eye makeup remover..not their facial cleansers. i usually use neutrogena for cleansing, and witch hazel as a toner.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't wear eye makeup! LOL When I do though I have a facial cleaning set I bought from herbalife.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have combination skin, dryer on the cheeks , oily through the t-zone. I have had the hardest time finding a good cleanser that doesn't either make my cheeks dry ..too and flacky or give me pimples through the t-zone..

I have combination skin too and I use Lush cleansers.  I use their Aqua Marina cleanser in the winter when the harsh weather makes my skin dry and tight.  It is a gentle creamy cleanser and my skin doesn't feel tight when I get out of the shower.  I use Angels on Bare Skin in the warmer weather.  It gently exfoliates and my skin which feels smooth and soft after my shower. 

They have an astringent cleanser called Herbalism which I found too harsh for my mature skin but you might find that it works well for you.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• noxema,combo skin
    johnny4ever

Answer by johnny4ever at 1:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I mary kay eye makeup remover, only because a good friend sells it and I try to support her even though that's all I buy. I just wash my face with a bit of bar soap and water.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 8:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I use ponds make up remover and I stick by this 100% havent used anything else in 5 years
    kleigh24

Answer by kleigh24 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I use Walmart (Equate) make up remover cloths - so far, they are the best I've found and don't leave specks of makeup behind like others have!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have combination skin, dryer on the cheeks , oily through the t-zone. I have had the hardest time finding a good cleanser that doesn't either make my cheeks dry ..too and flacky or give me pimples through the t-zone.. I have tried every brand soap and water too. nothing gave the results I wanted..one day in the shower, needing to wash my face badly and frustrated with products I've wasted moneyon.my choices - shampoo.. hmm used that too once, soap-not good and baby shampoo.. never tried that one. it was great,gave my cheek area the right amount of moisture and the t-zone the right amount of gentle deep clean without it being oily. after a while of using it my skin began to glow and people commented on how fresh and young I looked LOL who knew?
    for make up removal.. I've hade the same issue. tried so many products and disapponted.until I discovered olive oil on a cotton ball, followed by a baby wipe to remove excess oil.
    munchkinaplenty

Comment by munchkinaplenty (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i wash my face with cetaphil but use a baby wipe to get most of the makeup from my eyes
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010