quitting birth control

what ways did your body react when you stopped taking your pills>? was your period alittle off for that month, did you have sore boobs? any mood swings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Periods were heavier and not at the same time each month
    TinaP0223

Answer by TinaP0223 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Periods were off. Symptoms like backaches and also ovulation pains were more prevalent.
    It can last for a month or 3 mos. Sometimes even longer.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 8:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I had heavier periods until I got pregnant. I have horrible mood swings on the pill. I feel like a million bucks off of it!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I also had heavier periods but I felt that I was much calmer than when i was on the pill. It was like a break or something. Oh and the periods came with intense back pain. I was very sore like the postpartum period or something, just when i got my period though.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It took several months for my period to regulate out to a normal cycle. They were heavy and lasted 4-5 days at first and after 18 months, they are lighter and last only 2-3 days. The first few months my cycles were like 42 days 26 days, 71 days...now they are normally 33 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• mines is still in the regulating process I guess. I have been off since December and have had irregular cycles since ranging from 37 to 41 days. Ovulation, or what appears to be ovulation, is painful now and I usually get cramps the 2nd half of my cycle. Last month I had a 36 day cycle so hopefully they are beginning to regulate again....O, we been trying to conceive also during this time and it has been a beast and very confusing...BOTTOM LINE. the pill suck
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I got pregnant the first month. Ever since my period hasn't been regular but that was 7 years ago and I've since had 4 kids. GL
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010