still bleeding ...cramping...whats wrong with me?

I posted this the other night but not many responded and now i'm just more worried because its worse. My last period was June 12th. My ovulation days i believe began sunday. I noticed the mucus sun morning, by mon it had a blood tinge to it, tues it was a bloody mucus with light pink spotting (enough to wear a pad), today it seems really heavy almost like i'm starting a period!!! Thats why i'm worried. Should i worry or does this seem normal? Could i have still gotton pregnant?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• One of the side effects of Provera is irregular bleeding and spotting.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Do you know how long your cycle normally is? It doesn't help to know when your last period started unless you can tell me how long the cycle is or when (day) the next one is due. also, when you get fertile, the mucous will not be pink so if you think you ovulated on sunday, you shouldn't notice any pinkness from implantation yet. Have you had any rough sex lately?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Oh, btw..my period isnt due until mid july
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• june 12th was my first period in a long time. My doctor gave me some provera to get it started...she said to count up to 14 days for ovuation..it shouldve been friday (i believe) but i was watching for all the signs and i noticed the mucus...i'm only assuming my next period is in later in july ..28 days later whatever that is..because i used to have 28-30 day cycles
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• and no...no rough sex
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• get to the doctor quick. go, go, see a doctor
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• are you pregnant? EIther way I think I would call a doc or go to the er, this isnt something you put on cafemom this is medical emergency and i wouldnt lay my life in 1000 women's hands go to the doctor like the other lady said i dont even think you should have ask this here you should know when you are bleeding uncontrolable to hit the er.
    krystal9099

Answer by krystal9099 at 6:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2010