party finger food!

for adults. Easy to make and fun/pretty! I'm having a Mary Kay party Friday and I need some good ideas!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like pinwheels too but I make them a bit different than the tortilla method ;o)

get some pilsbury cresent dough from the can biscuit section (it comes in a rolled up sheet like the cresent dough but it doesn't have the cuts in it yet, drawing a blank on what they call it)
    roll it out
    lay some lunch meat on it (I like proscuito) then some cheese, and you can add other things too, like I use proscuito, provalone, and spinach
    roll up
    chill in fridge
    slice about 1/4 inch thick
    place on baking sheet and bake per instructions on can for the dough

So yummy!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Take the individual pkgs of lunch meat, the really really thin ones. Get the corned beef one. lay out one or two pieces and "butter" it with a thin layer of cream cheese. Wrap a pickle "spear" in it and cut in bite size pieces. put tookpick in it and tada!
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• pinwheels, sausage balls, fruit kebabs, chips/dips, veggie tray
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like pinwheels- Flour tortilla with stuff rolled up in it.
    quiche
    mini sandwhiches
    little smokies with bacon wrapped around them and cooked with brown sugar on them.
    fresh fruit with fruit dip (marshmallow creme, thawed whipped topping and 3 oz of cream cheese)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Get some pitted dates, stuff them with a little blue cheese, wrap them in bacon and bake them in a 425 degree oven for about 30 minutes.

*drool*

Sounds labor intensive but you can do a tray in about ten minutes.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• chicken salad cresents....use a can of chicken (the large one tyson) tbl of may, tbl of honey mustard, bacon bits, 1 cup of shredded chs and mix...roll up in cresent rolls and bake in oven at temp as directed on rolls. They melt in your mouth! You just use a good spoonful for each roll and usually 2 cans will work for one can of chicken. You can arrange the rolls really pretty on a dish and put a slice of tomato in between
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Tomato mozzerella bites, SO GOOD! & so fresh for summer time.

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/tomato-and-mozzarella-bites/Detail.aspx

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• cheese ball
    cheesey bacon bites
    cocktail weenies
    cream filled strawberries

I'd be happy to give you any of the recipes that souds appealing to you. Good luck with your party!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Chicken tenders, small bite size quiche (sp?), sandwich triangles (I like chicken salad, cucumber, pineapple and cream cheese, pimento cheese - don't forget to cut crusts off!), meatballs, bite size pizzas Have fun!
    HTH!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Deviled Eggs
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010