33 weeks and feel like im back in my 1st trimester

At 33 weeks is it normal to feel nautious all the time? I feel like I am back in my 1st trimester. I have only thrown up once over the last 3 days but constantly feel like I have to, I am also exhausted and sometimes get a little light headed. I have been having a ton of braxton hicks contractions over the last week and my belly feels hard all the time (don't know if that may have something to do with it) I still feel my baby move regularly. Just not sure what to do. This is my 1st pregnancy and any advise would be great.
Thanks in advance

vboyde

Asked by vboyde at 10:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is my 3rd pregnancy, and I am also in my 32nd week. I have the exact same symptoms, and I can't recall having them with my first 2. The heart burn is so bad for me that it makes me feel like I could loose my meals but don't, I've been getting light headed/dizzy at work daily, braxton hicks for the past month and only getting more frequent daily, and some sharp cramps now and then...and I believe i've lost my mucus plug. Examined by my doctor, had tests run and results were that everything is fine. She did a speacial test to see if I was going into labor and that came back negative also (wich is supposed to be good for 14days.). I think these are just early signs that we are about to pop. Our bodies are just getting ready. Hang in there and good luck.
    ibdezy

Answer by ibdezy at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i did not throw up ever but had morning sickness early on
    then got better
    when i was further along..woke up with heart burn one day that never went away
    felt like throwing up all the time, never did-wanted to badly
    after wekk i called doc
    doc put me on heart burn meds
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It happened to me but ask your OB just in case! Hope you feel better!
    Sheridonia

Answer by Sheridonia at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• That happened to me, as well. When I brought it up with my doctor, he said that it could just be hormones, but it could also be something more serious like the appendix or gall bladder acting up, and he told me to keep an eye on any pains I had in those areas. If you're not having any odd pains, then it's probably just the overflow of hormones as your body gets closer to birth, but definitely tell your doctor about it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I didn't have that problem, but I threw up each time while I was at the hospital before I gave birth. During my first birth, they told me I should've told them I threw up, so if that happens let them know. I would just put in a call to your doctor if it keeps happening and is very bothersome.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2010