So how are yall liking this section without the anons.....yet?

It is fine with me.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 10:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like not having the drama and the bashing, but I can't answer some of the questions that I'd like. For example, I wanted to answer a MIL question, but I wouldn't want to take the chance that someone in the family might see my vent. Anon has its advantages and disadvantages.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like it soooo much better (only the anon part, these credits drive me nuts!) The drama seems to be gone since ppl have to take ownership of their opinions.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• At first I was opposed, but now i'm actually starting to like it. I like that we can post anon to ask a question though, in case of the "TMI" or really personal questions we all need advice on.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• LOL It's a lot easier to follow the threads now and it is keeping the former anons civil for the most part.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yeah, the only reason I ever posted anon was because all the negative comments people give back anon. lol So my problem is solved.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like it, though it is a little weird seeing some names pop up as if they are regulars to this section and you have never seen the name before because they were always posting as anon under the old format.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like that part. It doesn't slow me down, of course, because I never posted anon. I've always been opinionated and I like that anyone wanting to call me out has to use their own screen names. So I'm seeing less of people snarking at me. I despise the Levels and points system. I'm 60 years old, for pete's sake. I have NO desire to "go to school" again at my age.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Works for me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I like that there are a lot less rude answers being posted. All of those who didn't want to have to face what they were saying are now having to think about what they post instead of flying off the handle. I LOVE that fact.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• actually ca girl if they go into their transcript after they answer you they can see you, its not really anon.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2010