How often do you grill out?

Do you grill out year round?
In the Spring, Summer, and Fall - we grill out atleast twice a week and most weekends. During the winter, only on the weekends for lunch as it gets dark too fast and hubby with SCORCH the meat!!!

twinsplus2more

Asked by twinsplus2more at 10:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• During the summer, at least 3 times a week for dinner. I will make the kids and I lunch on the grill a few times as well. During the Spring I think we do it the most because dh does not like to stand out in the cold in the winter so come Spring it is just about every day. The fall is the least amount, at least one time a week, Saturdays for football games.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• During Spring Summer and Fall we grill almost everyday. It's healthy and requires fewer dirty dishes. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We've done it the past two days in a row, and I'm freaking loving it. I always try to tell my husband it's ok to do in the winter and he won't let me...he says it's too cold and it won't stay hot for the food...blah blah blah..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Only in the summer and 2-3 times per week.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sounds like he just doesn't want to stand out in the cold. Wimp?!
    twinsplus2more

Comment by twinsplus2more (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Never right now but we are looking around for a good grill so that we can start doing it. I would think it would be great. Can anyone recommend a good grill at a decent price?
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Once a week we have a family dinner and grill. We look forward to each each week!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We grill spring and summer, into fall too a bit. We don't grill in the winter because the grill is usually under a pile of snow. During spring and summer we use the grill at least 5 nights a week. By fall I am so looking forward to indoor cooking again, lol! Roasts, stews, chilis, slow cooker stuff....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We grill at least 3 to 4 times a week
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010