What do you think about this article? Opinions Needed!

I'm really not sure what to think I need other POV's to make up my mind. Yes I have a knee jerk first reaction but then upon further reading it's like well maybe? Oh IDK it sounds so wrong but maybe it's not??

____________

The story has all the makings of a gynecological horror flick: "Cornell Surgeon Used Vibrator To Stimulate 6-Year-Olds," gasped the headline

Is it true? Is there some rogue doctor surgically slicing the clitorises of little girls and then testing them with vibrators? Not exactly. The scandal concerns a medical paper Poppas and two colleagues wrote three years ago in the Journal of Urology describing a method Poppas was using to test clitoral sensitivity after surgery.

The patients in question are girls with a condition known as CAH, or congenital adrenal hyperplasia, which affects about one in 5,000 girls.

Link below - you'll have to read to get the whole thing; not long...

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• beachmamaof2

Comment by beachmamaof2 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think it's terrible...all of it
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think it's creepy. If the surgery had to be done, why couldn't he wait until they were of legal age to test the sensitivity. It says right in the article that six year old could feel the q-tip on their thighs more because of the way they're more prone to tickling. Why couldn't he use a q-tip if he had to test? Why didn't he seek approval for his experiments??? I think this guy is all kinds of messed up just hiding behind a doctorate.
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• =( Do I really have to repost this with the "shocking" headline to get replies?
    beachmamaof2

Comment by beachmamaof2 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'll have to wait to answer this one. I can't even THINK about this kind of _____ right now! This is horrible!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010