Do you ever get in a pissy mood just because?

I need to snap out of this!

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG! YES! I get so flippin annoyed with things I know I shouldn't. I am a Christian so when I get really mad I will go read a devotional or do a Bible study or just read (or listen to The Bible Experience) the Bible. It helps. Or other times I just walk out of the room so I am alone. Step outside something. Read a minute or listen to upbeat music. If I just sit alone than I think about being mad and it gets worse. So don't sit and stew.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yup...altho not so much since i booted the b/f out :)
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 10:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes.
    But then I try to analyze what caused it and usually can dig deep enough to figure out the starting point.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I sometimes get in a pissy mood and THINK that it is "just because" but there is always some underlying cause.. Could be that I'm tired, PMS-y, overworked, underpaid.. LOL.

I say take a half an hour to yourself.. take a nice warm bath (or whatever makes you happy) and just focus on yourself.. That really usually helps!

Good luck - hope you feel better!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Lol, I have a night shirt that says "I can go from zero to bitch in 6 seconds flat"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• All. The. Time. Sorry, I'm no help.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 10:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes - eat a chocolate bar and you should feel better :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm so freaking annoyed today! I didn't sleep well last night & my dd woke up in a piss poor mood! She's driving me crazy today! I just have to keep reminding myself that everybody has their bad days. Usually my moods are controlled by where I am in my cycle. There are certain times of the month where things annoy me more, not on my period. I'd offer you some advice on how to overcome this bad mood but I'm wallowing in it myself. Lemme know what works for you!!!! Did some yoga this am, had breakfast & am trying to unwind here. If she doesn't quit whining in the background....
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sure do!! There are some days I cant seem to stand anyone! And when I am in moods like that I dont even like being around myself lol!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yup.. i try to not get pissy though
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2010