How often do you clean your baseboards?

I was just changing my sons diaper in the hall way- we were there and the wipes were right there in the bathroom- and I saw how dirty my baseboards looked so I wiped them down in the hall way. I wiped them down in the living room a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just wondering how often (if ever LOL) people do this...it really isn't "hard" but takes a while- esp. if you do them around the whole house.

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not nearly enough. Thanks for the reminder. I do the ones in the bathroom because I am right there near the floor when I clean, but otherwise I don't clean baseboards unless I notice they are dusty, and I don't look too closely. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• this is the second post - is it your computer acting up?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I usually do it around every two weeks or so when I am down on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors :(
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• about once a month in the bedrooms, every week as the floor gets cleaned in the bathrooms/kitchen. (of course, sometimes those floors get cleaned more often as needed. i DO live with two males.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Mommy of many...no my computer is fine LOL

I posted one in "just for fun" and one in "home and garden" so that it would be seen by more people
    CoolMommyofboys

Comment by CoolMommyofboys (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Not often enough. That is one thing on my list of things to do before my SIl comes to visit. Good thing about having company is getting motivated to clean! lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When we do our final cleanup before moving..if we remember since most of the time the place just gets repainted for the next tenant.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2010