Fever in my baby girl!!

So brooke had a fever yesterday, just a small one in the morning. and it went away. she was acting normal.

well this morning i came home around...3am and she had another fever. not high again she was acting normal just had a little cough.
she still has her fever, its not bad at all, it broke earlier but came back.

the only tylenol i have is childrens... i cant give that to her can i?
idk if i remember her pedi saying i can give her a smaller dosage of it or not. i could totally be wrong but let me know if i am! :)

im going to wait on giving it to her anyway, she's still being totally normal. if i need to ill walk up to the store and buy some

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would call the doctor's office and ask about the dosage. The nurse will be able to tell you what is acceptable. The fever and runny nose could mean that she is teething. The two-year molars are particularly difficult.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• She already has all of her teeth actually :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010