Stay at Home moms...

Do you enjoy homemaking skills, staying home with your kids, etc.? Or do you do it as a sacrifice for your family, but would rather be working?

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I enjoy it very much. I grew up the oldest daughter of a single mom. I had a younger sister that I cared for after school and over the summer. I cleaned and cooked at a very young age so it kind of comes "naturally" so to speak.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I enjoy staying home with my son and do not mind taking care of the things in the home. I would rather do it than have some other person raise my child or take care of my home.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I enjoy it. I think that I have the best "job" in the world.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I do it because I enjoy being home with my DS and I am also working towards my bachelors so that I can help provide better in the future. I wouldnt mind staying home even after I graduate because there is always so much to do around the house!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I enjoy it. I love playing with and teaching my daughter things. I love cooking and cleaning. But, when she starts school in August, I'm going to look for a part time job for while she in school. I see no point in my staying home alone all day.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I enjoy it and I do it as a I sacrifice for my family. I would love to be working part time but right now it is cheaper on us if I stay home. I enjoy it because I get to see almost all the 1st times with m children. (example: walking, crawling, talking)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love being a stay at home mother but I am looking to get a P/T job soon.. Just so we can afford all the little extras that I think my family needs & deserves :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I had much difficulty in the beginning. I loved my career and I felt guilty that I wasn't bringing home a paycheck. Now, I feel blessed that I was able to stay with our DD. I see her grow and develop every day and its very gratifying. I nanny to earn extra cash for the family though, so I'm sure that's helped with my guilt.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have done both.and I really enjoyed their infancy.but when they started kindergarten.I started working at night, and he worked during the day.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Do I enjoy homemaking skills? I really do not like to do the dishes or the laundry or clean the bathroom. lol But I love staying home with my kids, teaching them and being able to watch them grow. Being a sahm has always been my dream job. I went to college and got my degree in Education just in case we were never able to have children for some reason.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2010