What is your summer routine like?

Is summer relaxing for you or more stressful because you have kids home all day? Do you have a schedule set up for your days or do you just enjoy being spontaneous?

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Almost same as winter....work 5 days a week. Thankfully I'm going to the beach in August!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My schedule is every Monday I have Chemo. Then for the rest of the week the bad side effects and symptoms take over.. I don't do anything since I'm not feeling Well. I don't know how bad I'll get or feel. This whole year is ticking by and its a big blurr for me. We're also all jobless here. Time is pure hardships.. But with my DH & DD's all jobless they can help take care of me. But I hate it! Nothing even tastes good. nothing from coffee, soda even a ice cream cone or a slushie/icee's even burn.. So my poor health sets the pace for me! I wish everyone else the summer of your dreams.. May it include a lot of fun and many good times making happy memories!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• angellinda, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Sending up a prayer for you right now.
    KTMOM

Comment by KTMOM (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2010