What's an inexpensive thing you like to do, just you and your husband?

We like to watch movies at night after our son goes to sleep, and go out to dinner every other weekend, and have grandma watch him so it's just us 2. We live in a really small town, so there's not much to do around here, even if we did have a lot of money to spend lol.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• we just like to get out of the house every once in a while and go walk around the mall, we will eat at the food court for like 10 bucks and get ice cream and window shop. with or without the kids we love going since we live in a small town also and the nearest decent mall is 45 minutes away.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Lame, I know, but we like to have "picnics" in our yard, just late in the evening. After our two year old goes to sleep we'll get strawberries with a bowl of whipped cream (or whatever), lay a blanket out in the yard and lay there and talk. In the winter time we can't do much of that because of the snow - so we sit my the fireplace instead! LOL We don't get to see a whole lot of each other during the week because we work opposite shifts a lot, so it is nice to get to spend some time together when we actually can!

We also like playing the Wii together - LOL - I know its lame, too, but its something we can have fun doing together!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When I'm feeling well if ever anymore. We like to go to places like Steins, Home places, Garden shops, and neat kind of shops that have things for our home, garden, outside decor Etc..And if I can "taste" anything a nice place out to eat would be a Dream...
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Movies in the winter but in the summer, we like to go for walks and rides on his motorcycle.  I'm going to get a bicycle so we can go for bike rides too.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Dinner and a movie.
    We like to also sit in the living room with our dinner and watch Stand Up Comedy. That's been our thing lately.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Whenever we do get some time alone, I honestly dont care what we do LOL.....just us being together alone is nice!!
    mommaof3girls24

Answer by mommaof3girls24 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010