Pedicure

When you get a pedicure do they put fake toenails on your toes..sorry this might be a dumb question but Ive never gotten one before..thank you!

momto3girls21

Asked by momto3girls21 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Not that I've ever head of. They soak your feet, scrub all the dead skin off and then shape and paint them. And paint on toes seem to last a long time.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• okay thank you so much..I'm getting my first one tonight!
    momto3girls21

Comment by momto3girls21 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have fun, they make your feet feel so good. And there are a ton of cute designs that they can put on your toes:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Oops!  I hit the submit too early.

OP Choose polish instead of french and ask for a design on your big toenail.  Mine are red with a yellow and green flower and gold accents.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I never had one either. Hope you get what makes you happy.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It's not a dumb question, and the other posters were right - they don't out on fake nails. (Unless you want them to ...) Enjoy it!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• not typically no. A basic pedicure includes a soak, foot file, massage and polish, trimming and nail filing if necessary.

You can go to places that offer acrylics for toes yes, but the cost and services are different from a basic pedicure and you have to be REALLY careful on who you go to for these.

A lot of people don't practice acrylic usage under legal sanitary conditions. You could develop a foot fungus vary easily if the place isn't in TOP sanitary practices.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010