Are you clumsy?

I am a total klutz. I can be in a big empty room with a single drop of water and somehow manage to slip in it. I've had to redo dinner several time because I drop it at least once or twice a month. I bump into things, knock things over, and hurt my self accidently on a daily basis. Tell me I'm not the only one. :-)

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I am a complete klutz. I fall down stairs. I fall up stairs. I bang my head. I walk into doors (and walls and windows). I refuse to buy a house with a sliding glass door (as I have tried to walk through the one at my MILs house several times). I've gotten stitches and casts (but no broken bones! Just torn ligaments and tendons), been on crutches more than I can count... so much so that I went and bought a set, just to be prepared (and yes, I've used them). I own 2 knee braces, 2 wrist braces, 2 ankle braces... for those times when both the right and the left sides of my body get hurt at the same time (and yes, that has happened too).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm not clumsy, but I'm not graceful either. I trip over my feet a lot.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i am and I have passed the gene on to a few of my kids.

I fell once off of a curb into the middle of a busy intersection, I was just standing there, no one else was around and I just tripped. I have ran into a few glass doors and met a few poles on occasion. It's really sad.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i'm clumsy.. i wake up everyday.. with a bruise.. i'm like.. how the hell did this happen.. then i remember.. i bumped into the table when i was trying to chase my son lmfao
    other times would be running into the door on accident, spilling my drink in the kitchen, dropping the pizza from the oven and wind up getting burned in the process of TRYING to save the pizza lmfao
    the only time i wasn't clumsy was when i was pregnatn O_o
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm clumsy, but not that clumsy.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I am only clumsy when I haven't eaten. My sister used to be just like you when she was younger but has grown out of it for the most part!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sometimes
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lol no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It seems like at least 2ce a month I have days where I am so clumsy and forgetfull! I always end up with bruises, scrapes, burns, or cuts after these days.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• oh gosh. the farther along i get the more clumsy i get. lol my balance is off, i cant hold on to anything, and i swear things jump out at me!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2010