Did you take castor oil? PUKE!!

On a baby story... i think thats what it is.....im watching it and this mom drank castor oil LOL ... ugh

yeah i drank it, my dr said it was fine anyway, it didnt work but i wanted to PUKE when i watched this lady drink it on the show..

it was so gross.. god i will never do that. its so disgusting..

(fyi this isnt a debate over castor oil working or not working or if its safe or not....) i am just curious if you tried it. and if you did, did you NOT want to barf your brains out when drinking it?? along with sH*tting your brains out too :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can take it with no problem.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I did with my son and worked like a charm, lol. He is my 2nd child. I would not recommend it to anyone at all.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• noooo lol yuk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I did with my 3rd baby. and it actually worked. I only drank a little though and yes it was NASTY! I wanted to puke but managed to keep it down.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2010