preggo? or just wishful thinking?

So me and my husband have not totally been practicing safe sex, we use condoms for part of the time and the other part no condom. We want a baby so that's why we are only "half way" being protective just until we get a bigger place then we are really going to try. Anyhow. my period is like clockwork every three weeks, it has been like that since i was a teenager and i am now 28. it is now 3 weeks and 6 days and no period. i showed lil signs of blood one time when i went to the bathroom like the begining of a period but then nothing else since then, so im wondering should i go get a test or just wait a lil longer? i really want to know lol

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would get a test, the blood could have been implantation bleeding. Good luck!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• pee on the keyboard and I will have your answer in 6 -9 mths :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would take a test. If itis neg ask the dr about a blood test, if you are always on time as some women don't show a pos on hpts for afew weeks. GL
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010