what did you want to be......

...When you were a lil. girl and then your teen years. Did you want to be the same thing has in your elementary years has in your hs year?
*In elementary I wanted to be a pre-k school teacher.
*In HS year I wanted to be a professonal soccer player.
* Now Im a stay att home mom, so I didt get to make any of my dreams but I got my kids and they make me happy every day ( I LOVE MY KIDS)

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a zookeeper! I even went through many many years of a Jr Zookeeper program! That made me figure out that I still wanted to work with animals, but maybe not neccessarily through that means. Right now I work at a pet store (at least there's still animals involved!)...but I'd love now to run a rescue that focuses on reptiles :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 12:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• when i was lil i wanted to be a teacher
    when i was a teen i wanted to be a detective
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A mom
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i wanted to be a pediatric oncologist. I didn't end up doing that, lol. Instead, I'm a SAHM, which was my second choice. Actually, once I became an adult, I decided that I wanted to be a SAHM, first and foremost. I could always go back to school, but I don't know if that's the path I want to take. I don't want a career that will take up so much of my life. However...if I had made the choice to be a career woman, that would be up there on my list of directions to follow. Medicine has always fascinated me. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I wanted to be a lawyer, from the time I was tiny, until I went to college for pre-law classes. But, life changes. And, I would much rather have the son that is mine, than a law degree sitting on the wall. : )
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• In elementary school I wanted to be a lawyer. The I found out I would have to go to college.
    In middle school I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Then I found out they are all like size 0's.
    In high school I wanted to be a SAHM.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• In elementary I wanted to be a truck driver. DH made that dream come true 8 years ago. He trained me and I got my class A CDL.
    In high school I just wanted to go into the medical field. I became a C.N.A. then Medical Assistant.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 11:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A fashion designer and a SAHM. I did accomplish the SAHM part.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I wanted to be a fashion designer since I was a little girl. I used to have books & books full of designs, lol. But, I also always wanted to be a daycare provider bc my aunt used to have a business and I always loved going over and helping out w/ the kids.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010