Did you take all of this seriously in your pregnancY/

Like...
Dont dye your hair...
Dont eat subway
dont drink ANY caffeine
dont get your nails done
dont eat a hotdog
dont eat ANY salt what so ever
NO fish...

this girl i know just found out shes pregnant for the first time and she is taking everything so seriously and i know!! i shouldn't be bothered because it has nothing to do with me at all. I think i just want to tell her she can do some of the things but i know she is a bit of a know it all and will tell me she cant and i shouldnt have done it when i was pregnant anyway enough rambling...

My question is... did you NOT do these things?

I pretty much did my daily activities and ate like normal.. EXCEPT RAW sushi

what did you do?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first time - yes - my subsequent pregnancies not as much

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I did all those except for eat fish. I can not stand fish or any sea food.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Oh and all my kids are fine.
    itsallabtthem84

• No, in fact this is the first I'm hearing of some of that... Have some common sense & you'll be fine. Women have been having healthy babies for millions of years without worrying about all that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• NOPE! LOL
    I even ate sushi about every other week.

I honestly don't think I followed a single "rule" except no drinking alcohol
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I did all of those except for getting my hair and nails done. The others, I did in moderation or rarely. I finally gave in and ate Subway once or twice. I craved it horrible. I would have a soda every once in a while, but for the most part, stuck to water and away from caffeine. I did eat hot dogs on occasion, and still ate salt. My pregnancy went fine, and my son was completely healthy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Everything nails,dye hair,eat fish,etc...I even got a piercing in my eyebrow when i was 5 mths pregnant...the only thing i didt do was drink hot chocolate w/ cinn...But other than that I did preatty much everything
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 11:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i've never heard of not eatind subway, hotdogs, or fish...i've heard not to eat tuna fish or shellfish but i thought everything else was fine.
    the things i avoided was cigerettes, caffine, salt, and anything else my doctor told me..but i never heard those other things.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I took a lot of that seriously. I would still do it now. Right or wrong, I feel like not taking any chances with it what so ever. I would say nothing to her, she is doing what she feels is best for her baby.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• are you not supposed to drink hot choc with cinn??!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010