What is your little girls favorite baby doll?

It seems to me that they don't make baby dolls like they used to..they seem really cheaply made and cost so much for a piece of junk!
Anyway, of course, my daughter has several baby dolls. But the one she seems most attached to at the moment is a cabbage patch preemie doll with a tiny bit of red hair on top..just like hers,lol.
I still think Cabbage Patch Dolls are one of the better made dolls for children to play with. The Water Baby one she has isn't too bad...it has that heavy middle that gives it a realistic feel to it.

I'm just bored and thinking of odd things,lol...don't know why...

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter had an Annabelle doll made by Zapf when she was little. It was the prettiest baby doll I could find - she sucked a paci, a bottle, burped, and would snore. The clothes for her were a little expensive, but I got to where I would just go to a discount store and buy real baby preemie size clothing for her and it fit perfectly! When she got older, we got her an American Girl doll.

Answer by missanc at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter loves her Raggedy Ann and Andy...She has the Cabbage patch dolls but when she wants to do a tea party they are right there with her.
    musicloverDebs

Answer by musicloverDebs at 12:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter has a baby that speaks english and spanish that she loves right now.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=product&pid=44756

These are my favorite!!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010