Can you interpret this dream?

Normally I can interpret my own dreams, but this one baffles me. I was riding a horse with my family and we came upon a stable. It was night so we decided to ask to stay at this farm. Evidently we were an aquaintence of the owner. He allowed it and instructed us where to board the horses for the night. A little later I go out to the huge barn and notice my horse is sick; he's been poisoned. So (And here I must explain I am a spiritual healer. I use energy to heal) I heal the horse by stepping under his belly and focusing my energy on the digestive system. It was something like colic but I knew it was intentional. I finally heal the horse and then we leave alone. I remember talking to the horse and knowing the horse understood me, but it was important to protect the horse because he was "special" in some way, though I don't know how. I woke up then.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 11:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• In Greek folklore it is said that if you dream of a horse,it represents your SO.The intensity of your feelings means that this person is very dear to you.I don't know about the poison symbolism though.My grandmother was an oneirocritic and used to interpret all my dreams.I don't know if this helps.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 12:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• maybe there is something in your life your life (or someone) that needs your help and protection. maybe a sick child.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Just means your concerned for someone close and special to you in your life. If someone is sick and not telling you. Your subcontious is picking it up. It might have to be someone sick, but shows your caring for someone who is close to you.
    Princess7777

Answer by Princess7777 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• To see a horse in your dream, symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need time to heal and recovery, either emotionally or physically
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Dreams dont always mean things. Technically they are fragments of thoughts, worries, and expieriances that the day has crammed into your brain. Pray about it if you are really concerned but it didnt neccessarily mean anything.

You also may want to seek counseling if you really think you can just magically heal people with "energy". That is scientifically impossible and actually pretty silly.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think the horse is you.
    Horses mean power, vitality, endurance, and sexual potency. I would say that the horse being sick and almost dying may mean that you are having your energy drained. Is there a Debbie downer in your life or something that causes you not to use your gifts? While I know you are a healer, I think your healing in the dream was representative of you healing yourself.
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 1:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Hold on amber, lets not go putting what she believes down. Have you not ever heard of positive people heal better than negative ones? Meaning those who are full of negative energy tend to heal slower than those with positive energy. An energy healer is like Reiki healers. Not only is it real but nurses and doctors are getting training in energy healing as well. It doesn't hurt to help people buy using their own positive energy. It is truly using the WHOLE body not just flesh and blood but incorporating our energy as well.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Thank you Pnwmom. Yes energy healing is real. Yes I have done it and succeeded. I can't perform miracles, but I can ease someones ache. Amber if your ever seriously hurt and need some healing I hope someone out there is gracious enough to help you regardless of your low opinion of energy healers. What we do is not without its price. I don't do a healing often, but when I do I consider it a gift and self-less act.

As for the dream, those who said they think the horse is Dh imo may be right. Though I don't believe it is a physical illness we need to guard against. In the dream my healing was focused on the stomach of the horse, so I will focus on that chakra during my meditations. Ty. SWC
    SalemWitchChild

Comment by SalemWitchChild (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010