leave or try to work things out?

i couldn t add my answer without sharing my name i want to stay anon.
itsallabtthem84.u say his money is mine. i don t really think he admit that whenever we fight he take my cellphone and says that he s the one who s paying the bill.before i get married i had my own cellphone and then i had a job a very good position in a big company in my country and i had my money do whatever i want but now even if i want to spend 1$ i have to tell him it s very hard to accept this transition but no can do. i feel that i m 2 years old that has to have the permission from her parent to do things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• It seems like you need to just leave him and go where you are most comfortable at. Y'all are married so his money is your money whether he wants to admit it or not. Sounds to me like he has lot of growing up to still do. He also seems very controlling and that is not good. Your relationship can turn out very badly if you don't get out soon. Good Luck and Best of wishes.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You need to stand up for yourself and really tell him how you feel. Only after working on the marriage and doing everything you can to "save" it can you decide if you should leave.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sounds like he is just trying to have control over you, and that is not a love!! You do not need to stay with him just because you have a child! Leaving the country shouldnt be your only option, but if you feel it is you need to do what you need to do! GL
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 12:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• He wants control and pretty soon the situation will begin to take a different turn. If you don't stand up for yourself now, he'll probably start abusing you more mentally and/or physically.
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 12:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree with mrsmamaj - If he isn't going to treat you as an equal, then you should leave. He does not own you.
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 12:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2010