When was the last time you had alcohol? What was it?

It has been about 2 months and I made myself a tequila sunrise. Oh and before any says it's wrong to have a drink around your kids, they were not with me. They were spending the weekend with there grandma.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Earlier this month.  My hubby was visiting (he lives in another state and we're in the process of moving) and there was one Killian's left and I snuck a couple sips.  I'm 9 months pregnant so I can't actually drink and haven't had anything since last summer.  But it tasted so good.  I made sure it was only the 2 small sips and was sad to let it go.

I don't normally drink beer but it just tasted so good and I had a serious craving that day.  Heck, I almost opened it myself and drank it the week before which was why HE was drinking it...so I wouldn't be tempted.  Crazy pregnancy cravings.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• it's been about 6 months, it was a bottle (yes a bottle) of red wine.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• A few night ago I had a beer that my husband brewed himself. He was whining for me to try it, lol. It was pretty good. I very rarely drink since I've had my son, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It's been about 10 months and it was a frozen strawberry margarita - I'm pregnant, due next week.

Answer by missanc at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Last night. I had a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. Yum Yum. I drink in front of my kiddos as long as it is just one drink. They know about responsible drinking already and they are 6 and 7.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• February 7th...the night I got pregnant with the baby girl my husband and I are now expecting! lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Actually...It was just over a year ago, lol. I don't drink much anymore.
    carolinamom84

Answer by carolinamom84 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• In January. It was either a beer or Smirnoff. I found out I was prego on January 31st, so I've been dry ever since. Maybe by next New Years I'll have a free night to help myself to a little drink. I miss it!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Beer...about ten minutes ago
    Pip-Squeek

Answer by Pip-Squeek at 12:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Christmas 2008 , I had a strawberry margarita and got very sick from it and havent drank sense , I have never been good to hold down any alcohol
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 1:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010