Do you honestly think that you & your SO will last forever?

I have been with my husband for 5 years and honestly, there have been times where I wasnt so sure if we could make it.. But recently I have really been feeling like we can.. And I actually look forward to our life together and all the good and bad times that will come along with it. How about you?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I honestly do. I was just telling him this the other night. While he makes me mad sometimes, I can't imagine my life without him, and vice versa. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes. I've seen marriages fall apart and then come back together. I have faith that given effort, any relationship CAN work (of course that implies that both parties are working towards a working relationship).
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Well we have lasted this long (together 21yr, married 19) and we took vows to love, honor and cherish till death do us part- so hopefully we have many,many, many more years together.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i do. :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes I do. =) I can't imagine a better husband for me or father for my kids.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't have married him if I didn't know that it would last forever!

Answer by missanc at 12:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• as long as he is making good moneY? Thats kind of mean and gold digger sounding?

yes i believe we will be together forever! it may take work but ibelieve we can make it happen no matter what!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I hope so! Everything is great right now, but I don't want to jinx it. ;)
    Schleetle

Answer by Schleetle at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yup! I have a wonderful husband and he is an awesome father to our children. We've made it through almost 12 years of marriage (our anniversary is in 17 days!!!) and 14 years together. I look forward to the next 12 years and the 12 years after that... and on and on and on.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Sometimes I do wonder but then again we make up and things are better again. I really do hope so though! I love him and he loves me and my daughters! :)
    mommaof3girls24

Answer by mommaof3girls24 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010