Why can't I eat?????

Everytime I eat I get REALLY sick...thought this was over with...it's been over a year since I went through this crap, but suddenly a week n a half ago....all over again, every time I eat, I get sick eough that the thought of EVER eating again makes me want to vomit.

Pip-Squeek

Asked by Pip-Squeek at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• did you go to the Dr. the last time this happened?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• gal bladder?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I tried researching it for you, but it seems as if there are far too many things that could lead to you feeling sick frwhenever you eat. You won't really know what it is unless you see a Dr. Do you have any other symptoms?

Wish i had that problem though, i'm a terrible food addict.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have you had difficulty with anxiety? Do you feel nauseated at other times or only when you try to eat? Have you had issues with blood sugar in the past? On any meds that affect the central nervous system?

When we eat, there is a chain of events that basically sends blood to the digestive system. That can make people feel nauseated for a moment especially if they've been fasting. Also, anxiety can cause nausea. Bottom line, you should speak to your doctor. But you could also try taking just a small bite or two, waiting a few minutes and then continuing.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 12:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Could be gallbladder attacks, especially if it's greasy food.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2010