My ex and my husband???

My friend, who happens to be an ex, and I have known each other for 13 years. He said that he would like to help my hubby and I on our house, but he is afraid of my hubby. My hubby also asked me if he could lend him a hand with his car (they are both mechanic/auto body repair guys) but my friend is really freaked out by my husband. I think they would be good friends because of their similar interests. How can I calm my friend, and get them together!!!

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 12:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Have a bbq, invite a bunch of friends and get those 2 talking. A relaxed atmosphere will help them get a good start.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think the more important question is WHY is your friend "scared" of your husband?
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 12:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Tell your friend, to just give your hubby a chance. After all, why should he be freaked out by the fact he is your ex, if your husband isn't!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• ditto to buddyRoos answer
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Is your husband just a big guy? does he come off as arrogant? whatever it is the guy is afraid of just tell him to let go of his feelings and just get to know him, tell him to walk through his fears.
    Unless the guy still has secret feelings and he is afraid your husband will see that
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yeah, whi is he scared? Does he have something to hide, or does he think your DH will be jealous? Or does eh still have feelings for you?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010