So tired. Can you tell the difference between eating crap and eating healthy?

I think I just eat too much junk food (not fast food, butt fatty and sweet foods). Can you tell a difference when your eating right and when your not? I'm sooooo tired...

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• Oh yeah. For me, eating bad definitely equals feeling bad. And I say that as I sit here with a piece of leftover birthday cake.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Oh yeah. Definitely. When I buy "healthier" foods and drink a lot of water I can tell the energy difference.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When I eat junk food I feel bloated. When I eat veggies and fruit I have so much more energy
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Absolutely! I even feel better and more awake after I work out!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Absolutely!

Unfortunately most people don't know what it is like to "feel good" because they have NEVER eaten well.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Definitely!!! Once you detox from all the crappy foods for a period of time you will know right away if you once you eat crappy again b/c it will make you feel like crap!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• When I eat healthy foods I always feel more energized..Also, exercising in the morning helps me feel more awake and ready to face the day
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Of course you can tell the difference, but not many people pay attention & keep eating like shit, then blame it on something else. If you're not getting the proper nutrients that you body needs to work properly.....it is not going to work properly. If you're not eating enough fruits & veggies, whole grains & lean meats you are going to feel like crap & not have any energy. They call them empty calories for a reason. They're loaded with calories but have no nutritional value & your body will slowly deteriorate without the right vitamins & minerals & food is the BEST way to get the right vitamins.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, it seems like whenever I eat healthier foods I have more energy and I sleep better
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• when u eat healthy you feel so much more energized and you think clearly.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010