Where did my answers go?

I've answered some questions. I happened to go back and see my answers were gone. Where did they go? I don't reply meanly. Just curious.. Thank you for answering me!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can see your recent answers, Linda. Maybe give it a minute and try again?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• this happened to me twice with the same question!!!
    i never did find out what happened!
    now, i don't even remember the question: )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You answered Anonymous's question How do I ask to go home early? (0 credits) Your answer to the question Overwhelmed with housework and cleaning everything. was voted up by Bmat. (3 credits) You answered xxMasonsMommaxx's question What is your least favorite household duty? (ie:dishes, laundry) (0 credits)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It may be that your computer is set to not refresh the page every time but will put back on the page what is stored in the cookie for a while. Do a couple refreshes to make it truly refresh and not just reload the same information.

Answer by Bmat at 2:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Here I am again. I just answered a question and my answer didn't appear, even though the page said there were two answers- I could only see one, and it wasn't mine. So I refreshed and there was my answer. It sounds to me now as though the site may be having some issues.

Answer by Bmat at 2:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would go into the Answer group and let them know what happened. And see if they can fix it for you. It might be a bug.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There are definitely some bugs! Sorry Linda. Don't let it drive ya crazy!!!!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 8:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2010