What is your favorite kind of music to listen to?

Mine is Southern Gospel!!! Matter of fact, that's what I'm listening to right now. Some friends gave us a bunch of CD's to listen to while they're out of town since they don't have a CD player in their van.

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 2:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love country.
    I especially love the older country from around the mid 90's. Reba, Toby Keith, and Montgomery Gentry are the best.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i like listening to bossa nova, 1940's and old country while I clean. i'm on a rockabilly kick right now for general listening pleasure
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love just about all types of music with the exception of things like ScreamO and I don't care for hard core rap or ghetto rap. Other than that I love music. I have and thourghly enjoy satelite radio. I can listen online at work...currently I am listening to 40 music, the big band era. Last nigt I was jamming to Cannon in D by Motzart. Earlier it was 90's grunge rock and I think I may be in the mood to tune into the blue grass channel later.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• classic rock

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Lots of kinds. Latin, classic, rock.

Answer by Bmat at 2:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love music, everything from Southern Gospel to Country to bluegrass, I just can't handle Heavy Metal!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Christian, and 90's
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010