Do you aim for perfection and just get overwhelmed?

I dont know if I make any sense I am just letting the truth come out. I work full time 8 to 5 mon thruough Fri..My hub works same shift..Sometimes a Sat. I go to school Fridays from 6 to 11. I wish I could go more but at this time I cant. I have a 5mnth old and a 4 year old. When were at work dd 5mnths is with grandma and our 4yr old ds is at school than grandma picks him up. My hub watches them every Fri night. I just feel so overwhelmed I really want to finish school and buy a home, and sometimes I just get fustrated and sad because I feel I need more time with my kids, but I need to do this too for us. I think im OCD with being clean too and its taking its toll on me. I am constantly cleaning, scrubbing, organizing and it just never feels clean to me =/ Am I normal..I always feel like I have to task Everything and have so much on my plate to get done..I always want every outfit, holiday, ect just planned and perfect - cont.

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It seems all my errands end up on the weekends. Than I never have time to do things I like or enjoy..or homework./...Ughhh I just feel soooo overwhlmed and dont know why i am this way!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Comment by NIKKIANDYBABY (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2010