Annon posts???

I've noticed things have changed on here since I was on last week. I posted something private and now it wont let me reply private? How do I do it? And what the hell does BUMP mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• you have to make it to level 16 to answer anon.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You can ask questions anon but you have to earn the right to reply anon (credits). Bump means that you force the post to the top of the questions list so that it gets more views.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• you have to earn the right to answer anon - once you get to level 16 you can answer anon again. BUMP means it will move your post to the top
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I think cafemom needs to put a link on the page to where people can go to catch up on all of the changes that have taken place. I can't count the number of times I have seen this question posted this week. I had to really search to find out where the "rules" are posted and how everything works now. If they are going to keep this, I wish it was in bold print, on every page.

Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 2:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Here is where you can learn more: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/

To bump a question means you think the question deserves more answers.

To vote up an answer means you like their answer, agree with them, the answer is funny, etc.

But basically, you earn basic credits by asking questions, answering questions, bumping questions and voting up answers. You get a certain amount of each of those a day so you cant go crazy asking tons of questions a day just to earn points.

You also earn extra credit by being voted best answer, by getting your question bumped and by getting your answer voted up.

The credits are so you can unlock things such as anonymous for answering questions and also to down vote.

You can also lose credits for having your answer get down voted or deleting a question or answer.

I think thats everything in a nutshell :)
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010