I need help from an Avon rep!!!

Does Avon still make the Anew Alternative line? I can't find it on the website? Did they change the names of the products or packaging? If you could help me find the name and product numbers for Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment SPF 25 Day and Anew Alternative Intensive Eye Cream I would really appreciate it. TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My sister is an AVON rep. She just sent me ANEW ULTIMATE.
    Here's her email address; - her name is Kathy
    kbenton1@triad.rr.com
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I just checked for you and it doesn't look like we are still carrying that line, at least not under the Anew Alternative name. Sometimes they change the name of the line though, but I can't keep up with all of the new stuff that comes out.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• The Anew Reversalist line took over. You might want to try the Renewal Serum and the Iluminating Eye System.
    You can PM me with any questions or visit my website: www.youravon.com/angieescareno.
    Hope that helps!
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010