What would catch your attention to book an in home party?

I'm a Pure Romance Consultant and I'm looking to book more parties. I offer several incentives to hostesses; 10% of sales, a free gift, and 50% off items. For women who would like to book a party for Monday-Thursday, I offer 20% of sales. Is there something else that I should be offering that would make you WANT to book a party? Every one is different... What would you like?

Rachel315

Asked by Rachel315 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• That would make me want to book a party. On the free gift you could let them pick out something they want under a certain price.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 2:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• tell them you play games to win prizes or something. I hosted a pure romance party once and we played some fun games. Also, they could get a $15 coupon towards a purchase if someone books a party off of them..Like they get to use that $15 towards a purchase at that party booked. (make sense?)
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 2:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes, I do have a "referral program". They get $10 for every party that is booked through them... And for the 6th party that they book for me they get a Toy for free!
    Rachel315

Comment by Rachel315 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010