money inside my bra cup?

whe do people say i look cheap just because i carry my money inside my bra cup? it kind of makes me feel bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know. They shouldn't say that. As long as your wallet isn't visible though your shirt, or as long as you don't have to dig around in your bra to get your money out, then I see no problem with it.

Answer by Bmat at 2:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have no idea. I've never heard that. I always envy people who can do that. Mine always pokes my boob and hurts. I've seen people put cell phones, money, keys, all sorts of things in their bras. I'm so jealous!
    I don't think you would look cheap!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My grandmother always kept money in her bra! I will even on occasion tuck money in my bra if someone hands me money and I have no pockets. I don't know, that seems like a silly thing to judge a person by...
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I don't think it looks cheap, I just don't want anyone handing me money out of their bra. Money isn't the cleanest thing to have next to your skin anyway, but I definitely don't want money that was just on someone's boob!

Answer by missanc at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'm sorry, my grandmother did that (tissues as well) and I was mortified when I went to the store with her. I would think it would be more comfortable to keep money in a pocket rather than your bra, but it's your money - you can keep it where you want.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Some people just need some way to look down on others to make themselves feel better. I don't see anything wrong with it ... have done it myself.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Who cares what people say. Sometimes I put money, my cell phone, and I lighter in there! Last week my 4 year old said "Mom, did you know you have a lighter in your breasts crack?" We thought it was hilarious.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 3:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010