Juggalos? WTH is with these "kids"

there are several of these at my sons school and they are disruptive, mean, trouble makers....Does anyone else have this sort of "click" at their schools?

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 2:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Is it a gang?

LOL no, it's a bunch of guys who have convinced stupid teenagers to pay them money to spray their fans with Faygo and scream suburban boy teen-angst rap.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Really? I had no idea there was still a juggalo/juggalette "movement". That is too funny; it's a seriously lame scene. Check this out if you don't know what a juggalo is: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juggalo

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have you ever heard any of the lyrics of their music? Not good.

I believe they take clowning to a very mean, maybe dangerous, level...trying to represent some kind of psychotic clown stereotype. Is it a gang? I wonder...does anyone know?
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My niece was talking about one of her guy friends who is a "juggalo." These are kids who are fans of the Insane Clown Posse, although if you ask them, they will tell you anyone can be a one. But ICP is where it originated from. The "Juggalos" and "Juggalettes" in my town like to cause trouble too. I asked my niece to explain to me what it was about and she said she didn't know so I told her she better not get caught up in all that.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• LOL.....they must like ICP
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 3:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yeah I get the whole ICP thing but why are they so damned ornery?
    mamakirs

Comment by mamakirs (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have no idea i used to like ICP i got into alot of trouble but it had nothing to do with insane clown posse......maybe they think they are cool and think calling themselves juggalos gives them a reason to do what they are doing. teenagers can be real idiots sometimes.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 3:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have no idea about this. I searched and came up with the icp thing too. The most ornery thing around here are my next door neighbors chickens.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Do those even exist outside the Michigan and surrounding states area? I know Mancow used to give them publicity by I always just considered them an overrated local band he used for filler.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010