does anyone NOT know possible effects of artifical food dyes on kids (and adults for that matter)

http://science-news.org/artificial-food-coloring/artificial-food-coloring-dangers/

here is just one page of one site

i have many possible missions in life and one is to spread word on possible effects
FINALLY found out what was causing so many issues with my toddler, now i hope I can help others

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Good for you for finding that! Fortunately for me we don't have allergies or any other issues like that.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 3:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I found out the effects when I got ill for over a year, ended up malnourished, lost 19 pounds in one week, and my blood sugar hit 36. It was all due to food intolerances.
    Thank you food processing for nearly killing me. It was a great time. I especially enjoyed the part where I had to worry about whether my husband and dd would have me around for Christmas this last year.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Go mama! There are so many natural food colors, why are artificial dyes so necessary?!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't read this before. I have had it mentioned once that a color is bad, but that was all they said, they had nothing to back it up and had no more details. I was a little clueless as to what they meant.
    Thanks for giving me the link, it was pretty interesting and definitely something I will be looking into further.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• RED dye #40 makes my son an emotional crazed wreck. I mean severely. He absolutely cannot have Country Time pink lemonade from the powder.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It is POSSIBLE reactions or effects and my son has NO issues with foods. As picky as he is, I am not going to take away the little he does eat because of a POSSIBLE effect. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you eat can have an effect on you, even healthy foods. I know plenty of people allergic to bananas, peaches, nuts, dairy, soy, etc. Even organic foods can have effects on people. It isn't always dyes or processed foods that are the issue. But thanks for sharing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2010