Tell me about your child's favorite craft project or activity they've done in daycare or preschool.

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She made a t-shirt with paint in preschool last year for their "winter" (Christmas) party. She wrote her name on it, but wrote it upside down, because according to her "strangers can't read upside down so they wouldn't know her name, but she would know it was her shirt because all she had to do was look at it up side down". Too cute!
    She still wears that shirt every time it is clean. It's got pretty flowers, hand prints, her favorite numbers and letters on the bottom and of course the upside down name on the top.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There have been plenty of them. And since they were so nice, I've kept them all together because so much of their time and effort is in the things they've created. I have snowmen which cottonballs we're glued on to make the picture three dimensional, macaroni pictures, many of their drawings they made on specific holidays, paintings with fingerpaints and regular paints, etc.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• The things Cody has been most proud of are his mother's day gift that he made for me (a decorated flower pot with a flower in it! Too cute!) and a sunflower on a paper plate! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• We made squirt gun art one day. Now that was tons of fun.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Comment by Lifes-A-Dance (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• An activity my kids love is cooking and making fun things out of food. We made fresh lemonade today where they got to squeeze the lemons and we also made some fruit and cheese kabobs. Very good for fine motor skills.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010