Does your kid watch any of your shows? Do they like them?

Ki watches some of mine with me, the more kid friendly ones (Law & Order SVU is something I don't let her watch). She hates all of them but the Simpsons. She used to love Golden Girl's, but this morning told me "mom, when I was a kid, I liked that show, but now I don't."
I should point out that this girl who is saying "when I was a kid" is only 5 1/2!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• My kids watch a lot of "adult" shows. They love watching Hell's Kitchen with me. The Simpsons, Futurama, Ninja Warriors.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 3:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My kids (13,11,4) watch a few of my shows, some they like and some they don't.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter likes watching Malcolm in The Middle and Bernie Mac. She prefers Malcolm in The Middle.She doesn't like my Supernatural.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 3:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My kids like Cakeboss, America's got Talent and Dancing with the Stars!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• any cooking shows I watch. That's really all I let her watch that isn't sprout or nick jr
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter loves to watch ANTM with me its our favorite show
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My daughter watches some of the shows I do, but most of them are after she goes to bed. She loves Dancing with the Stars, AFV, most HGTV & FoodNetwork shows. She adores WIPEOUT, she calls it "people doing stupid stuff", something DH said in passing a few years ago and it stuck.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• They watch anything and everything we do.

They like Tom and Jerry as well as Supernatural the best Id say.

They go around playing like one is Dean, one is Sam, and one is Bobby(Supernatural show characters). They chase around the house chasing ghosts and such...its quite fun.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My 18 year old and I watch a couple of my shows together like 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Leverage'. In return, I watch some of her shows like "Make It or Break It" and :Secret Life". We have been doing this for about three years. I feel it is a great way to communicate with her. I do not let my little ones watch ANY shows that are not rated for them, so they do not watch any of my shows. Maybe when they are teens :)
    2Toddlers2Teens

Answer by 2Toddlers2Teens at 5:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My kids love watching my shows with me. Their favorite shows of mine are the ones with cooking or ghosts.
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2010