Do you smoke marijuana?

Do you smoke it? What do you think of mothers that do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do. I need to unwind at the end of the day and I feel that my judgement is far less impaired than if I had been drinking alcohol, which I am, incidentally, against and do not do. I am a responsible, moral person and I like weed, and I feel no guilt whatsoever about that.
    coolestmom770

Answer by coolestmom770 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Nope. I think it's irresponsible for parents to smoke since the stuff is illegal.

I wouldn't smoke it if it was legal, though. I just don't see the need for it in my life.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i use to. not anymore.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree all the way with the first poster. I have smoked it before, but since I had kids I don't do it I am not taking the chance of having my kids taken away from me for something that is illegal.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Nope. Only tried it a handful of times and when it made me extremely dizzy and then nauseated and then very very sick every time, I figured it was time to stop. LOL
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Nope, I only tried it 2 times. When I was 17, they loaded up 15 pinchies and didn't tell me to let it out after a few seconds so I held it as long as I could. My head wouldn't stop spinning and it scared me...they then laid me on a waterbed (great idea!). The second time, I took less and ended up laughing my ass off for 2 hours. I can do that without being high.

As for what I think...it's their choice but if it interferes with their ability to be a mom, then it's a bad thing. Personally, I'd rather come across someone that's high (they are happy) than a drunk.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• mickstinator couldn't have said it better
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Never have, never will.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• No, I don't.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I've never tried it. Never seen any reason to.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2010